Thursday, March 19, 2020

Why I made this blog

My name is Laura Ellen, and I made this blog because over the last 5 years, I've had the good fortune to be able to use Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl) every day, and see for myself how incredibly useful it is. I have a machine that allows me to make it dirt cheapand it is truly the best, safest disinfectant I've ever used. I can honestly tell you I've never seen a single pathogen it wasn't able to kill in a lab test.

The machine I have not only makes Hypochlorous Acid, but it also makes several types of purified drinking water (including 3 that are loaded with antioxidants). During this "Shelter in Place" order, it's nice to know I can make an unlimited supply of both, right from home. This particular machine I have can produce water all day long, and is known to last 20+ years with proper maintenance. 

The main reason I wanted the machine was really for the drinking water (it was the cheapest way I could find, to get loads of antioxidants).  I wasn't even interested in the HOCl feature... yet, it turned out to be a huge bonus : ). 


I've never considered myself a "prepper" but having a machine that can make unlimited amounts of drinking water and disinfectant, in a crisis, makes me feel well-prepared. I couldn't believe when I recently saw signs in Costco, telling customers they could only buy one case of water!

In my opinion, every household should get to experience having the machine that I have. It can make 7 types of water that I'm able to use every day, and they really do help to cut down on environmental waste. Just one machine can keep 100,000 bottles out of a landfill, and reduce your exposure to plastics, water toxins, and phytoestrogens.

If you'd like more information, just fill out the contact form on the right side of the page, and if you live in my area, I'm happy to share the water with you. Just contact me for details. And thanks for taking the time to check out my blog!

Laura Ellen



No comments:

Post a Comment